Goal Zero Portable Power Station Yeti 1500X
Our best-selling large power station now comes with even more power and a bigger inverter to let you tackle any project, indoors or out. The new 2000W AC inverter allows you to run anything you could from a wall outlet. Power off-grid events, work sites, studios, base camps, essential circuits in your home, and more.
Highlights & Tech Spec
- Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X: With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup.
- Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere: Increased 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
- Versatile Port Options: Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
- Experience Unlimited Power: Charge the Yeti 1500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
- Power in the Palm of Your Hand: Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE
- FROM THE SUN: Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will provide 100W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 1500X in 18-36 hours of sun.
- FROM THE WALL: Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 14 hours using the included 120W Power Supply AC Wall Charger. The available 230W Power Supply halves the charge and full recharges the Yeti 1500X in only 7 hours.
- FROM THE CAR: The Goal Zero Yeti 1500X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
AC Wall Charger
- 120W: 14 Hours
- 230W: 7 Hours
- 600W: 3 Hours
- 50W (Boulder/Nomad 50): 36-72 Hours
- 100W (Boulder/Nomad 100 (BC)): 18-36 Hours
- 200W (Boulder (BC)): 9-18 Hours
- 400W (Boulder 200 X 2): 4-8 Hours
- 600W (Boulder 200 X 3): 3-6 Hours
- 800W (Boulder 200 X 4): 3-4 Hours
- 1200W (Boulder 200 X 6): 3 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated
- 230V AC Inverter: 230VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (120W max)
- High Power charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
*High Power Port (HPP) is compatible with Anderson Power Port™.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 1516Wh (10.8V, 140.4Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 421Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 126g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 45.64 lbs (20.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 10.37 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 34.54 cm)
- Operating usage temperature: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24months